Have a question about our terms? Get in touch
Riolett Pressure Washing - Terms and Conditions
By using our services or buying our products you agree to the following terms and conditions presented on this page. Any changes to our terms and conditions will be updated here.
- If you are not satisfied with our service please contact Riolett UK Head Office within 24 hours from date of works (01908 785052) and also confirm your complaint in writing to our Head Office. An operative will rectify to your satisfaction within one week any poor work results or services. If any complaint is proven to not be as a result of our operatives, Riolett UK reserves the right to charge a call out charge of £275.00+VAT to cover expenses and time lost.
- Access is the responsibility of the customer unless discussed with Riolett UK at the time of Quote.
- Riolett Uk terms on all invoices are strictly 14days, unless this is discussed with Riolett Uk head office at time of job being booked in – Domestic customers all payments must be paid on the day of service other terms are available.
- If Riolett UK quote a job thoughtout the winter or summer months this may change due to the time of year
- If operatives of Riolett UK have arrived to do works on your property and you no longer require our services then Riolett UK reserves the right to charge a £650.00+VAT day rate charge which covers loss of earnings for that Van and two staff.
- Onto site to complete works and for any reason we can not work due to other workman scaffold or any other issues Riolett as the right to charge a day rate to cover time lost the full cost will be �650.00 plus VAT at 20% per day.Day rate may change depending on contract Night Rate �750.00 PLUS VAT
- If Riolett UK receives a purchase order number and this is cancelled at a later date there will be a 50% charge of the Full invoice amount.
- If Riolett uk are cleaning cladding or brickwork and for some reason there is staining that can not be removed Riolett will not be held responsible
- The Contractor’s charges will be invoiced once the job is completed this will be on a 14 day invoice unless agreed before the job is started.If you require 30 days a credit check may be done. . In the event of any payment not being received, the Contractor reserves the right to add compound interest at 9% per week to the overdue sum. Riolett uk use experian business so please make sure all payments are paid on time or it may affect your credit on future jobs.
- Cancelation of Riolett UK services must be done in writing and with confirmation from our Head Office that we have received your letter. You will be given a cancellation reference which ensures Riolett UK has received your letter. It is your responsibility to ensure Riolett UK receives your letter. Riolett UK is not responsible for any communication that is lost in the post or out of their control. You can also send your letter by e-mail to. email@example.com. If Riolett UK is not notified within 48 hours of the job starting you will be charged a full day rate of £650.00+Vat per day for the duration of the job