One Stop Services - Terms and Conditions
By using our services or buying our products you agree to the following terms and conditions presented on this page. Any changes to our terms and conditions will be updated here.
- If you are not satisfied with our service please contact One Stop Services Head Office within 24 hours from date of works (01908991096) and also confirm your complaint in writing to our Head Office. An operative will rectify to your satisfaction within one week any poor work results or services. If any complaint is proven to not be as a result of our operatives, we reserve the right to charge a call out charge of £275.00+VAT to cover expenses and time lost.
- Access is the responsibility of the customer unless discussed with One Stop Services at the time of Quote.
- One Stop Services terms on all invoices are strictly 14days, unless this is discussed with One Stop Services head office at time of job being booked in – Domestic customers all payments must be paid on the day of service other terms are available.
- If One Stop Services quote a job thoughtout the winter or summer months this may change due to the time of year
- If operatives of One Stop Services have arrived to do works on your property and you no longer require our services then One Stop Services reserves the right to charge a £650.00+VAT day rate charge which covers loss of earnings for that Van and two staff.
- Onto site to complete works and for any reason we can not work due to other workman scaffold or any other issues One Stop Services as the right to charge a day rate to cover time lost the full cost will be £650.00 plus VAT at 20% per day. Day rate may change depending on contract Night Rate £750.00 PLUS VAT
- If One Stop Services receives a purchase order number and this is cancelled at a later date there will be a 50% charge of the Full invoice amount.
- If One Stop Services are cleaning cladding or brickwork and for some reason there is staining that can not be removed One Stop Services will not be held responsible.
- The Contractor’s charges will be invoiced once the job is completed this will be on a 14 day invoice unless agreed before the job is started.If you require 30 days a credit check may be done. In the event of any payment not being received, the Contractor reserves the right to add compound interest at 9% per week to the overdue sum. One Stop Services use experian business so please make sure all payments are paid on time or it may affect your credit on future jobs.
- Cancelation of One Stop Services service's must be done in writing and with confirmation from our Head Office that we have received your letter. You will be given a cancellation reference which ensures One Stop Services has received your letter. It is your responsibility to ensure One Stop Services receives your letter. One Stop Services is not responsible for any communication that is lost in the post or out of their control. If One Stop Services is not notified within 48 hours of the job starting you will be charged a full day rate of £650.00+Vat per day for the duration of the job.